Dedicated Digital Assistants for Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Small Teams
Our digital marketing assistants are the secret weapon of successful people. Not just in work, but in life. We give you more time to focus on the big picture by taking care of the little details. As a Viralify client, you get your very own digital marketing assistants (DMA) — a smart, highly trained US-based point person who works remotely as your right hand and left brain. You delegate a task and your DMM is on it.
Get a dedicated digital marketing assistant for a fraction of Payroll
20 Hours per Month
One User Included
40 Hours per moth
Two users included
One User Included
What your Digital Marketing Assistant can do?
- Analyze data from multiple web analytics sources, e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics
- Research user experience and Testing
- KPI tracking
- Resource planning and milestone tracking
- Sales funnel management
- Manage social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Write Multilingual content
- Schedule blog posts and manage comments
- Monitor social media conversations for new messages, followers, and engagement
- Compile marketing statistics from different analytics tools and native platforms
- Setup email campaigns and monitor the results
- Generate weekly reports to show progress of your campaigns
- Create a newsletter from compiled company information
- Write blog posts from existing content that increases your brand voice
- Craft case studies from client successes
- Develop social posts to share across your social properties
- Proofread content before you share it
- Create SEO content around particular topics
- Create filters and rules to organize mail
- Answer non-essential emails graciously
- Send a TL;DR on certain emails and alerts for the important ones
- Use templates and rules for customer service inquiries
- Organize contacts with detailed profiles
- Mass respond to high volume emails
- Website backups
- Speed Optimization
- Local Marketing
- Manage and update product inventory
- Rewrite SEO content
- Ad management
- Update product images
- Sync and manage inventory
- E mail marketing
- Manage delivery and more..
- Maintain Backups
- Update core plugins for wordpress
- Monitor cross functional resources
- Speed Optimization
- Ontime monitoring
- Full stack Marketing
- E mail marketing
- E- mail Filtering
- Calendar Management
- Document Filing
- Phone handling
- Online Chat handling
- Customer Support
- Client follow up
- Data entry
- Power Point Presentation
Get started by having your DMA set up you social media calendar, wite SEO friendly product descriptions and streamline all the information that pours into your channels. They can help you keep in track of competitive keywords, analyze social media competition and track global product trends.
With your DMA handling all the small stuff, you can start focusing on what’s truly important, in work and life.
Need even more hours?
No problem! Request a consultation and we will customize a plan that works for you.
Frequently asked questions
Each of our plans include a dedicated digital marketing asisstant (DMA). You’ll work with your DMA on a one-to-one basis, continually submitting tasks directly to this person. Your DMA will grow to know you, your work, and your preferences—all while learning to anticipate your needs without you having to repeat yourself.
As a collaborative consumption business, our DMA’s are a shared resource among clients. They schedule their days to best serve you and your incoming tasks with priority and without delay. As such, we do not offer immediate turnaround, though we expect most tasking to be completed in 24-48 hours. We encourage you to place priority levels and deadlines on your projects.
First, welcome aboard! Your Client Success Manager will reach out to you within 24 hours of signing up. Next, you’ll complete a form that will help your CSM better understand of your personal preferences and working style. Afterwards, you’ll hop on an quick onboarding call with your CSM and your DMA to discuss your needs to ensure that the two of you hit the ground running!
While each plan offers a different level of service, as a membership subscription our plan hours do not rollover, and your membership fees are not tied to time specifically.
Branded Email is a little addition that makes a huge difference. This feature allows your dedicated DMA to send and receive emails from your domain instead of their @viralify.me address. This adds a level of professionalism and gives the appearance that your assistant is in-house when desired. Branded email is included in all of our plan configurations to help you make a big impression.
Our DMA’s work standard business hours, Monday through Friday. You can submit your tasks anytime, day or night, weekday or weekend. If submitted before/after business hours, your DMA will receive the task(s) the following business day to begin working on them. We do want to note that if you send a task minutes before the workday ends, it is unlikely to be completed that same day.
Your Digital marketing assistant will be offline and spending quality time with family and friends on these occasions during the year:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Additionally, your assistant will work a half day on the Wednesday preceding Thanksgiving and on December 30th.
Sure thing. Your VA is happy to contact vendors, make reservations, and place phone calls for you. All VAs are equipped with Google Voice accounts, making calling a cinch.
Yes and no. Every DMA has a dedicated extension available for you to call. However, this line is available for your convenience alone. Your DMA cannot accept calls from contacts, vendors, or service providers on your behalf
They sure can. Your DM can use Google Presentations to format and edit personal or business presentations.
All of our DMAs go through a rigorous certification process so that they can best serve you from day one. While we do not offer specific training for specialized software, our DMAs are more than happy to assist if you are able to provide instruction. Please note that we are unable to provide support for any software requiring local desktop download.
Ready to start doing more?
Get more done for less.