We care about your privacy and we take this seriously.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website. This includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, email IDs, user login IDs and related Passwords for our website and of the websites we interface with for various services you use.
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including the subscriptions and payment details.
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including login user IDs, passwords and other details like email IDs, telephone number, fax number, addresses and other personally identifiable information.
(d) any other information that you choose to send to us or upload to our website including images, text, voice and/or other digital information.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of other actions to run our applications effectively. We may also use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website; and for other purposes.
- Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, if you prefer, you can decline the placement of a cookie on your computer storage by using the appropriate feature of your web browser software to delete the cookie. Please note, however, that certain areas on a web site may not function properly if your web browser does not accept cookies.
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) provide information about the status of the services, payments and exceptions via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general commercial communications and information on our new product/services and updates;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
(k) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
(l) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website including monitoring contents including and not limited to images, text, audio, video and/or any digital information sent through our website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries including the United States, India, Canada and other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- In addition, personal and other information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information and other digital data you upload to our website.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information including the user IDs, login credential and password you provide on our secure database servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We can’t provide assurance on the availability, loss or corruption of any data that you upload to our Website for various purposes and services.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at USD($)15.00); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose;We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us at email@example.com. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites or interacts with other websites and applications. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and correct information and ensure to update when necessary